TO SEE SPIRITUAL RESTORATION AND TRANSFORMATION OF FAMILIES DESTROYED BY CHRONIC LIFE-CONTROLLING ISSUES, EMPOWERING THEM TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.
About The Program
Successful results with the G.O.D. 14® Program are achieved by utilizing all the following components of the body, soul, and spirit program.
The G.O.D.14® Program is a Christ-centered, 14-week, day-to-day healing process for the body, soul, and spirit. It is a proven and successful program with little to no cravings or withdrawals symptoms when fully implemented.
The G.O.D.14® Program will work if the client works the program. If any one of these components is neglected, the success of the program is hindered significantly. The statistics show a very high rate of success for those that complete the program…
Week 1 Preliminaries
Screening, assessments and evaluation, obtaining needed items, first-week homework assignment.
Weeks 2 – 4 Responsibility to God
Continue with assessments and evaluations in weekly sessions, checking daily homework, ensuring all components are in operation.
Weeks 5 – 6 Evaluation of Self
Weeks 7 – 10 Establishing Foundations in Christ
Journaling begins in the 10th week and continues through the remaining weeks.
Weeks 11 – 13 Responsibility to Others
Week 14 – Staying Free
1. Initial screening, orientation, and a comprehensive assessment of the client.
2. Counselor or accountability partner who will work with the client on a weekly, one-on-one basis over the 14-week period.
3. Utilization of a Christ-centered addiction recovery workbook.
4. Regular attendance in a local church that teaches the Bible with love and grace.
5. Daily devotions using the Bible for study and prayer for communion with God.
6. Regular attendance in a support group such as a Christian AA or NA group to provide emotional support on a 24-hour basis.
7. Change in diet and the incorporation of nutritional supplements for detoxification, repair, and rebalancing of brain chemistry.
New Bethel House Women & Children’s Center
We cut the ribbon for New Creation Foundation's Bethel house! The ladies are all settled into their new home. They are all so excited! So much to do still, but the house is amazing and so peaceful!
Special thanks goes out to St. Mary Madelynn Catholic Church Knights of Columbus for the donation of $1000.00 for New Creation-Bethel House! God is so good and many lives will be changed! Hope restored!
Well, here it is! This range was made possible by those of you who selflessly gave to make meal prep easier and the meals taste better at The Gideon House (Men's Center) NCRC.