Successful results with the G.O.D. 14® Program are achieved by utilizing all the following components of the body, soul, and spirit program.
The G.O.D.14® Program is a Christ-centered, 14-week, day-to-day healing process for the body, soul, and spirit. It is a proven and successful program with little to no cravings or withdrawals symptoms when fully implemented.
The G.O.D.14® Program will work if the client works the program. If any one of these components is neglected, the success of the program is hindered significantly. The statistics show a very high rate of success for those that complete the program…
Week 1 Preliminaries
Screening, assessments and evaluation, obtaining needed items, first week homework assignment.
Weeks 2 – 4 Responsibility to God
Continue with assessments and evaluations in weekly sessions, checking daily homework, ensuring all components are in operation.
Weeks 5 – 6 Evaluation of Self
Weeks 7 – 10 Establishing Foundations in Christ
Journaling begins in 10th week and continues through the remaining weeks.
Weeks 11 – 13 Responsibility to Others
Week 14 Staying Free
1. Initial screening, orientation, and a comprehensive assessment of the client.
2. Counselor or accountability partner who will work with the client on a weekly, one-on-one basis over the 14-week period.
3. Utilization of a Christ-centered addiction recovery workbook.
4. Regular attendance in a local church that teaches the Bible with love and grace.
5. Daily devotions using the Bible for study and prayer for communion with God.
6. Regular attendance in a support group such as a Christian AA or NA group to provide emotional support on a 24-hour basis.
7. Change in diet and the incorporation of nutritional supplements for detoxification, repair, and rebalancing of brain chemistry.